Welcome to the Baby Babbler guest blogging team! We are thrilled to have you.
Our standards are high, but that’s likely why you’re interested in participating and we are happy to have you. We offer you a platform for your baby blogging voice. A place to publish your baby care, pregnancy and parenting relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Baby Babbler’s blog is not only an up and coming blog resource for parents, educators, health and child care professionals, but it also is your go-to resource for in-depth articles, influencer interviews and independent baby related product reviews.
Here is some helpful information and important guidelines required for every article submitted to Baby Babbler’s blog:
Original Work Required
We’re always on the lookout for unique, relevant well-written posts – please no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
Baby Babbler strives to create original content for its community and does not republish old content. You may repost a snippet of your Baby Babbler post to a personal blog with a link back to the rest of the post on Baby Babbler’s 30 days after your blog post is published on Baby Babbler.
Any post you submit for publication is subject to a Copyscape review to ensure it meets our requirements of having been previously unpublished.
Our Intended Audience
Our audience includes parents, educators, health care and child care professionals. They want to hear about the latest in child care advice, medical news, educational updates and other similarly related topics.
- How To Article
- Round Up Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Influencer Interviews
- Use short concise sentences.
- 1000+ words preferably.
- Use subheaders to break up your sections. Bolded subheaders and titles make it easier for our audience to read.
- Proper grammar and spelling are a MUST.
- You may include any number of links pointing to relevant supporting authority websites. You may however, only include one (1) link pointing back to your own or your client’s website within the article text. There will be NO AFFILIATE links allowed.
- If possible, try to cross reference at least one Baby Babbler blog per article to help our readers dig deeper.
- We will provide a relevant stock image for the article featured image. Any images or graphics you provide within the article itself must be high-quality and at least 1200px wide.
Having a good headline is KEY as it really helps to sell your post to our audience and drive traffic.
Some ideas for headlines:
- How to…
- Why you should…
- Lists (7 Tools, 6 Ways, 5 Tips, 4 Things, 3 Mistakes, 5 Benefits, etc.)
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Adjectives: New, Essential, Hot, Must-‐Have, Great, Helpful, Simple, Easy, Free, etc.
- Negative headlines seem to work so long as there’s a call to action.
For more headline tips, check out this article.
Engaging the Community
You will be notified prior to publication when your article will be published. Check the blog regularly throughout the day of publication and respond to comments. Tweet a link to your blog post on the Baby Babbler blog.
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Baby Babbler, we’re interested in baby related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following niches:
- Baby Related Guest Post Articles
- Toddler Related Guest Post Articles
- Preschool Related Guest Post Articles
- Parenting Related Guest Post Articles
- Pregnancy Related Guest Post Articles
- Healthcare Guest Post Articles
- Education Guest Post Articles
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of topics. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above topics and related sub-niches.
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link using the form on our Contact Page.